Rabbit Vibrators provide blended pleasure for women through clitoral stimulation and vaginal penetration. The outer stimulation comes from small “bunny ears” that move against the sides of the clitoris. The shaft brings extra pleasure with its beaded exterior that rotates when turned on.
What differentiates the Rabbit Vibrator from other standard vibrators?
Women love the blended pleasure that the Rabbit Vibrator provides. Not only is the Rabbit designed to hit all the right spots with its simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris and vagina, it pleasures its users with different kinds of touch—they vibrate, gyrate, pulse, purr, flicker, stroke, and more. Users can experiment with different designs like the Romping Rabbit Gyrating Vibe, the Rotating Rabbit or the Beaded Rabbit, to name just a few.
The Rabbit is one of the most popular vibrators for women. It has held special appeal for its users since the nineties when it became a pop icon of sorts, springing into popularity from its debut on Sex and the City in 1998. It was later featured in O! The Oprah Magazine and dubbed the “Rolls Royce” of sex toys.
The Rabbit’s playful, bright colors and external bunny ears up the cute factor, making it a fun, flirty toy for women while providing intense, blended orgasms.
How do I use the Rabbit Vibrator?
- Make sure you have fresh or fully-charged batteries for your vibrator and that you’ve familiarized yourself with the controls for your particular Rabbit.
- Use plenty of lube to make sure you’re comfortable. A water-based lube is safe for all toy materials.
- Many users begin by inserting the shaft into the vagina until the outer portion is against the clitoris.
- The Rabbit is safe to use in different positions, so find what feels right. When you’re ready, turn it on and experiment with different intensities and settings.
- Most Rabbits are safe for anal use, and some—like the rechargeable Prostate Rabbit—are even designed specifically for anal stimulation.
- Use with a partner or on your own and play with positioning and moving the vibrator (thrusting, stroking) to your liking.
How do I properly clean & care for my Rabbit Vibrator?
- Pay attention to the material out of which your Rabbit is made, and note whether it’s porous (plastics, jelly rubber) or nonporous (glass, silicone). Of course, porous materials absorb bacteria as well as chemicals from cleaning agents.
- Follow any instructions and guidelines that come with your Rabbit.
- Hand washing with hot water and an antimicrobial, hypoallergenic soap is almost always a safe bet. You can also use a cleaning agent designed specifically for toys, such as the Jo Foaming Toy Cleaner or Think Clean Thoughts.
- Make sure to avoid submerging any electronic parts of your toy.
- Dry thoroughly, and make sure to house your Rabbit somewhere dry and clean.